2010年10月14日星期四

Later, when the host asked me why I would choose this equipment

Later, when the host asked me why I would choose this equipment, I hesitate to say that intuition is the first of his ear headphones, it is very special, and common plug-in headphones in different is he closer to your eardrum, more people feel the vibrations caused by sound waves that, but do not feel very harsh, loud does not even feel uncomfortable. the rhythm of each instrument are particularly clear, not muddy, this is what I want!
next drawing session, I actually got lucky award prizes from the guests who took over when I really feel very fortunate to participate in this activities not only let me grow a lot of professional Moncler knowledge, but also for my next new phone has landed, ha ha! .Apple has promised in the September launch of iTunes 8, the user will have significant functions. But now, iTunes 8 has come to our side, we see that it says the significant features of you? .A music recommendation Grid View multi-engine and user interface layer. The genius of its mouth (Genius) sidebar? still not good enough in my opinion is the is a fully optimized from the ground up a new patch iTunes, a focus on the future of iTunes.

没有评论:

发表评论