2010年9月17日星期五

best time when the makeup before you apply a mask

best time when the makeup before you apply a mask, then that the result beautifully! Although the process is cumbersome, but I see they have good skin, like tofu, like, really not an exaggeration! it must be hard not bother. correct the foundation is to protect our skin, play the most isolated and sunscreen use, and now there are many such foundation, and as long as the back to unload a clean christian louboutin makeup thoroughly, it is not a problem yo because too much use of the brand skin care, and I is hate the old people what are the grass is always greener for smug's it is not possible to used products 11 not impress me, but my friends can exchange yo, exchange of experience Well, after all, everyone's skin is not the same , I like you used to use is not necessarily good. blindly follow suit is not right
I committed bad, wasting a lot of money hh introduced and christian louboutin shoes recommended that celebrities are not necessarily what we like, and even sometimes there will be reaction hh can now use my current cosmetics and share, I think is very good, and the last to participate in programs to help me make-up make-up artist on my makeup bag is very interested in him that I can do a professional makeup artist friends ~ ~ proud of, ah, hehe, but these are all part of the now commonly used, because too much has been holding elections everywhere very christian louboutin sale Leia focus only my friends ~ make-up steps, Oh, first of all foundation papers, it is very important, natural is the key, not like the kind of neck and face are the two colors that mask Rights hh left: Sonia Rykiel Sonia makeup before the decoration This is simply the end of milk love, Oh, every day, has used a second bottle of this, this I think is very suitable for Asians because Asian skin yellow

没有评论:

发表评论