2010年9月17日星期五

I specifically put these baby heels

I specifically put these baby heels ~ ~ ~ do not know when to start I fell in love with the makeup skin care, perhaps because the job needs it. but our makeup game in terror, in the game no problem, but simply down and ghost Meiliang Yang, ha ha, get a lot of people see me now and said how different playing field, to the same're history hey, because what cosmetic concern, it also began to concern about Hong herve leger Kong and Taiwan and South Korea's fashion show in Taiwan the day, a woman I almost maximum leader and so beautiful program I do not pull on the period, a time will be waiting to the front of the television, the saying goes, because it can change the place where you feel satisfied, will make you more confident, a lot of people think that makeup is not natural beauty
I do not think, Natural is beautiful yes, but the make-up does not mean not herve leger dress natural. People say make-up will hurt skin, in fact, not science can prove. foundation if properly used, can protect our skin. my days in Taiwan and found that one thing, Taiwan's beauty fashion show particularly large, there are several Channel has a special beauty show, King of Great S & Beauty, Beauty Daren, Annie beautiful books one after another popular leader, etc., lead to a burst follow the trend of pop. Taiwanese girls are very good skin, I also herve leger bandage dress wonder why later from My students found the secret, haha ~ when we had all finished with the mop in the makeup directly on emulsion foundation, some people do not even rub lotion, this foundation directly on the skin will be problems, but they will great attention to teenage kids have a lot of make-up before the procedure, first wash, toner, emulsion cleaning, wiping isolation, on the foundation.

没有评论:

发表评论