2010年9月2日星期四

Tianchi in the use of accent to remind them

Tianchi in the use of accent to remind them.Oh,oh.Tangshu crooked stood up,leaning on his left shoulder and right hand together his wife,to put that glass trembled slightly,the finger back are yellow cocoon,thick keep every folder inside that black mud.facing LOESS day overturned them back too soon tired knees.I was surprised to find that Tang Shu's right leg is empty.Church aunt is blind,Tang Shu is christian louboutin lame,what a couple ah? Do not stop,and you sit down.I went over to hold on to them.Tangshu they shook down,and missed by the eyes of the court his wife,tears suddenly straight on Ba Da Ba Da see Tang Shu silently patted her back.The two tried to persuade them,but Tianchi took my leave.I told Tianchi said,so when they go home to their money right,so pitiful.Both are disabled,it simply can not figure how to spend the day.Tianchi nodded and said nothing,tightly hugged me.the first year of the New Year's Eve,stomachache eaten Tianchi that under dinner back room to sleep.I let my mother boil point christian louboutin shoes and rice also followed into the room.Tianchi lying in bed,eyes still simmering tears.I said that without such Tianchi,the first year of a New Year's Eve is not with us dinner,this room is also running.like our family ill-treated you like a feast you have stomach pains,how can such a thing? In fact,I know you're not a stomachache,speak what is it? Tianchi bored for a long time say sorry He is also remembered Mrs Tong Tang Shu and his dead father and mother.He could not help but be afraid of the table,upset her parents just push that stomachache.I hugged,he said: What a stupid child,like their We see them after New Year overhauled to become,say I want christian louboutin sale to know is how They got along.Tianchi forget that,particularly difficult piece of mountain walking.you will be tired with,and so after the road leads to our birth,and then Let it take you to see them.my heart want to say: so when we have children they did not necessarily in it! but dared not speak out,saying one to give them some money and resent it!

没有评论:

发表评论