2010年9月17日星期五

the makeup before the milk with lavender-colored pearl

the makeup before the milk with lavender-colored pearl, will appear in the face with good skin color, do not wipe the make-up can go directly to the. left: MAC Makeup I do not remember the specific name, is the powder brush, Oh, very natural . from left: MAC pearl powder Haha, like the name, this is a white pearl, and can hit the nose, brow and other areas provide light, but I do not often use. right : P90X IPSA three color Concealer that many people recommend, I recommend a lot of people hh ha, really easy to use. have no license photo, Lange slide's powder every day I was on the bag, said to the sun, anyway, it is natural, good results with the sentence ad ~ get hair salon, the hair stylist to help me get in shape encountered my face, he asked me how it slide, like eggs, like the United States may I next step is to blush
a good color on the Rights ~ but relied needed p90x workout skills, is your smile, the blush swipe at the bulge where ~ content must be controlled, or tail of the monkey is left: NARS orgasm blush The brand is said to be noble, people name to it taught from the orgasm , a woman introduced me most programs, and many people recommend, I also considered buying follow suit, the effect is really good, very natural. right: Bobbi brown Bobbi Brown Yen rose colored yarn color satellite dish Haha, this large mirror, I often made when the mirror p90x dvd set hh bought this in HK, used for blush and eye shadow or make light are OK. yo eyebrows are important, but I think if you have decided to make-up that must be painted eyebrows, even sweep also work, will become the spirit of ~ left: Mao Geping color eyebrow his family a good reputation of products, really good! very natural, take up and convenient, is not easy to Tuozhuang. right: The Japanese open-shelf products eyebrow dyeing cream Oh, this is also praised Rights ~ because many girls have dyed your hair

没有评论:

发表评论