2010年9月7日星期二

honest I saw a grandfather was wearing camouflage clothing who stood before him

honest I saw a grandfather was wearing camouflage clothing who stood before him, palms strong flick, shit spoon fall to the ground, herve leger dress Chen industry who suddenly splashed a few

drops of dung.
\\\guilty of what she had? \words, my grandfather's heart, herve leger bandage dress the stone finally fell down, he re-took the manure scoop on the industry, said Chen: \; Chen Industry said.
\Suddenly the same as the explosion of the atomic bomb, in fact, the bomb has been lurking in his heart, but at the confirmed later that the power of the explosion caused him

great physical and psychological blow, he felt dizzy, nothing can make take a firm, go one step further in the field will stem the fall. He rode motorcycles, roaring in the long

road, his mind spinning at the moment are many ideas, surprise, sadness, pain, disappointment, frustration, despair hhhh His pure love, like, like a bright flower, bloom in

about the moment, but suddenly wilted.
Chen was industry has completely lost their senses, ask him to work where my mother would open early motorcycle plant in my mother waiting for them. until my mother carrying me

the factory door, he grabbed my mother and accurate arm straining his car pulled aboard, he is like a lion, like myself full strength .herve leger My mother did not recognize them is Chen

was the industry, she looked at the tall man wearing sunglasses, seemed very strange and fear, desperate for help. factory workers initially thought that the male lovers in

heat, was not pleasant for ways they all rushed over and hugged Chen industry to his new motorcycle to the ground, tanks and bumpers to hit deflated, and flow of a pool of oil.

some room to move, go out into the throttle on the male over a pass random kick .

没有评论:

发表评论